PROCESS / INDUSTRIAL
OIL / GAS
The Flow Control Group is an environmentally conscious organisation, which acknowledges the impact that its operations may have on the environment.
We are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
The objective of The Flow Control Group is to minimise any impact on the environment by:
- Preventing pollution, reducing waste and ensuring practical measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats, flora and fauna
- Considering the effects that our operations may have on the local community
- Acting to eliminate or reduce as far as practicable, any potentially adverse environmental impacts
- Promoting environmental awareness amongst our suppliers, contractors and partners
- Working in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate and socially responsible manner
- Carrying out effective and expedient incident control, investigation and reporting
The business has established an Environmental Management System as part of an Integrated Management System. The Environmental Management System is certified to ISO 14001:2015 standard.
The management team has agreed the Environmental Policy and ensured that, within the defined scope of its Environment Management System, it:
- Is appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities
- Includes a commitment to continual improvement and prevention of pollution
- Includes a commitment to comply with applicable legal requirements
- Provides a framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets
- Is communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of the organisation including sub-contractors and stakeholders
- Provides that all employees and stakeholders have the necessary skills and information to carry out their roles and obligations effectively
We continually monitor our activities and review our policy and objectives.
The General manager has the responsibility for implementing the Environmental Management System, the Environmental Policy and for monitoring and reporting to the Directors on its performance. The Directors will in turn ensure resources are available.
Oil and Gas Division
Springwood Industrial Estate
Tel: 01376 321211